Project Leasing/Landlord Representation
We don’t just hang a sign and sit on the other end of the phone. We work with property owners to formulate a leasing strategy and execute. We work in teams and utilize a project management software tool to allow us to maintain a consistent stream of communication log in real-time and stay close to our leads. We utilize social media, listing services, third–party branding + digital, coupled with national network affiliations. We turn over the rocks to keep your property filled.
Representing retailers throughout New England is how we cut our teeth. Yes, we work with “Nationals” but we have the ability and passion to represent the dreamers that want to open that one shop or small regional roll-out with the same level of service; giving smaller retailers access to street smarts and analytics that the Nationals demand.
- Identify target markets based on customer profiles
- Identify and analyze competition
- Draft and negotiate “Letters of Intent” and other exhibits to produce a consistency from “deal to deal”
- Provide market research including: demographics, competitive mapping, psychographics, traffic counts, pedestrian counts, competitive sales analysis, and engage zoning/permitting expeditors
- Maintain a fluid pipeline report using proprietary customized project management software and CRM database
- Work with contractors to provide real cost estimates up front in order to incorporate the cost aspect into the final deal terms to meet budgets
- Provide lease negotiation assistance
Looking to grow beyond Boston and into multiple markets? Conviser Property Group provides one point of contact and a streamlined, uniform real estate process. We leverage our network affiliations and relationships to secure the “right” local broker to execute on the ground and we provide the deal management and oversight. We utilize project management software/deal management tools to maintain a real-time pipeline, a uniform site evaluation process, and a hands-on approach to ease the burden of managing multiple brokers from market to market.
Let us manage the development process from Acquisition to the first rent check. We have decades of experience on projects of all sizes. We know the top performers—from engineers, architects and land use attorneys to PR consultants and contractors. Recruiting the right team is integral and allows us to quarterback the process of your project being approved and built. Contact us to discuss your project or to request a development services proposal.